Wednesday, December 12, 2012

No Tupac I don't want change.

It is safe to say that I am semi freaking out. One day stands between me and one of the biggest choices I've had to make in my life. As the reality of it sets in, I find myself wanting to oh... throw back a few xanax and call it a day. 

But I've got lots to do. Like watch 25 days of christmas on ABC family and finish washing all my clothes. clothes that I won't be able to wear for at least 2 weeks, yay. Can I be a debbie downer right nowwwwww?





Actually all was peachy today. I got a pedicure with the lovely Powell girls and went to dinner. Oh and then it just slipped out that the person who was supposed to come and take care of me for the next 2 weeks can't come anymore. No big deal.

Cue silent freak out. Cue poker face. I told myself not to cry at least 4 times the rest of the dinner.

This whole kink has my anxiety levels through the roof. My parents are assuring me it will be fine. They will take off work and take turns. For two whole weeks? I am fine with this of course. I am mostly freaked out that my perfect, well thought out plans are changing at the last second and this is not ok with me. No more changes in plans please. For the sake of my sanity. Or what's left of it.

On a lighter note... I had my last final today. Where is my sense of relief? I can't find it anywhere. 

Tomorrow I spend my day christmas shopping and frolicking in the sunshine. Someone do something crazy with me. Please and thank you. 

- Eryn

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I love you. It is going to be ok. Praying for wise surgeons and a gentle recovery, pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John 16:33 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

    ReplyDelete