Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Just a little something to hold you over.

Unfortunately I have been unable to do much since surgery so I apologize for not getting back to everyone on Facebook/texts/calls and all the flowers and gifts that were sent. As soon as I am feeling better I will be responding to everyone, it's just a little much for me now. I leave you with this, my current set up. Here I am, drains in tow. I have a considerable amount of swelling under my arms and where the girls used to be but things are getting better. It's such a relief knowing that my chances of getting breast cancer went from 87% to 1%. I can breathe again. Thank you friends and family for everything. I am continually overwhelmed with support and love.  Happy to say I slept in about 3 hour increments last night versus the usual one hour. Back to the couch I go.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to have that weight lifted from you shoulders. I hope you have a speedy recovery and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a speedy recovery. A week will make a lot of difference in the way you feel on Christmas Day. Merry Christmas

    Praying for you
    Susan McGowen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continually praying for you, Girl.

    ReplyDelete